Welcome to the Online Arizona Justice System!
Volunteer lawyers may answer your legal questions for free.
How it works
- Click the "New User" button below to find out if you can get help. You will be asked questions about yourself, your income, and your legal problem. All of your answers are confidential or secret. Only the lawyer who answers your question will see your name.
- Choose a username and password to use on this website. This keeps your information confidential and saves your question.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Type in your question. If you have a court date coming up, we can't promise you will get an answer before it.
- You will get an e-mail when a lawyer answered your question.
- Log back into this website and read the lawyer’s advice. If it isn't clear, you can ask more questions.
If you are a new user, please register:
Have you been here before? Sign in to see your answers or ask a new question:
If you have problems navigating the site, or are experiencing problems with the site, you may contact us at OnlineAZJustice@azflse.org. This email address is for technical questions or problems only. Legal questions will not be answered.